After last week's post encouraging audience participation I received very-close-to-a-number-that-rounds-up-to TEN emails regarding issues surrounding the Pandora's box of a topic that is cheating.
And so -- in the spirit of Shark Week -- we'll have
Each day following today (because yesterday was Easter, and I ate pizza rustica to the point where I could no longer type) -- we'll uncover a different topic in the wild world of cheating:
- Why do people who chronically cheat even get into committed relationships?
- What are the rules around informing on a cheater?
- At what point -- even without any touching-- are you emotionally cheating?
- How far can a bachelor party go before it's crossed the line into cheating?
- Do you/should you/would you leave a cheater?
Friday is a ways away, and I only came up with this idea yesterday, so if there are angles you'd like explored or stories you like to share -- please send through to 20Nothings@gmail.com.
We start tomorrow with: Was It Even Cheating? (probably)
Tune In. All Week.